Question: How do you determine who is a believer?
- By their actions, good and bad
- By their religious practices
- By their declaration
- You can’t, don’t try, you’re judging
Two rules of Cause and effect
Your ____SINS_______ always have __CONSEQUENCES__.
Your __ACTIONS _ reveal your _______HEART______.
God’s charge against David: _______TREASON__________
God’s solution to the problem:
What happens in the believer when God’s solution is utilized?
- _______PERSONAL REVIVAL_______
What happens around the believer?
- __TRANSGRESSORS__ will learn _____GODS_____ ways
- _____SINNERS_____ will turn to _______GOD_______
How do you tell who is a believer?
A believer is one more concerned with how God is ___perceived____ than how they are _______received________.